Thursday 14 February 2013

NYFW

Hey fashionista's and enthusiasts alike, what better way to start my blog other than to tell you about the most amazing week I had! Last week I kicked of with New York Fashion Week! I had the absolute honour of working with a very chic upcoming brand under the guidance of my dear friend Katie Hughes the global ambassador for Butter London. We created some amazing looks for the spring/summer runway shows we did. Some the designers we worked with are Dannijo, La Perla, Tess Giberson, Nicole Miller, Altuzarra, ICB by Prabal Gurung, Kaelen and Libertine. The looks we created for the shows ranged from beautiful nude to mattblack punk-edgy to a stunning opulent gold jewelled embellished nail that was the talk of NYFW. LIBERTINE Kaelen My Thoughts. Nails have always been the 'seen and not heard' in runway. but I doubt that this will be for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment